Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Addiction?

Hi, my name is Emma, and I am addicted to fabric.
Ok so you may laugh, but seriously. I'm up to something like 30kg of fabric to bring home. It's a novelty having cheap but nice fabric so easily accessible. Today we went for a drive over the bridge and while everyone else went furniture shopping, I went to the fabric shop around the corner. 6 metres of denim (ok so I may have bought 18 metres of denim in total over the past week, but its SO cheap. Less than half what it is back home, and better quality!) also the coolest leather look brown fabric for only $12! It'll make an awesome jacket.

I cannot wait to get home and start sewing, I'm dreaming of all the things I can make.
I also just bought the Jalie Jeans pattern! I love my Mccalls, but I'm always seeing the rave reviews for the Jalie pattern, so I'll give it a go.

Annndddd, with the selling of my Bernina, I was lucky enough to buy the Juki F600.
SO exciting! Will be a couple of weeks before I get home, so it's going to be a long wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment