Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chocolate Brownie and a dream.

 So as I sit here eating a Double Chocolate Brownie, all alone, it's giving me the chance to do a bit of an update on my blog.

First night in Auckland I was right in the depth of the city, and just about died when I looked out the window of the car, and saw a mural on the public toilet wall.
Yes, that is a sewing pattern on a public toilet wall. Of course I had to get a picture. I'd love to know what the purpose is behind it.

Friday and Saturday I am off fabric shopping with friends *Waves to goldgurl*, it's a whole different market up here and I can't wait. I need to make a bit of a list I think to know what a good length is to put in my stash. Of course denim will be on the list if I find any, I already know exactly how much I need for that though.
I can't wait to see what these stores will be like, my town only has the one small fabric store, this is going to be fabulous!
3 sleeps to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment