Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gorgeous fabric, but oh what to do!

A few weeks ago at Spotlight, I found this fabric and it's so gorgeous, has a bit of stretch etc. I just fell in love with it, and bought 1.5m. Kicking myself now, as I just don't have enough to make a dress etc.
I thought maybe a blouse, but really, how often would *I* wear a blouse? haha.
It'd also look fabulous as a trench coat.

When I go to spotlight in the next few months, I'm hoping I can pick enough up to do either a sheath dress, or a trench coat. They also had a red with black, it was stunning too, but I love the starkness of this white.
But for now, I'm thinking that Simplicity 2451 will be good, view D.


1 comment:

  1. I love your fabric! I made that skirt (view D) and I just love it. I am planning to make view C in the near future. The pockets are great.

    ReplyDelete