Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some new must have patterns

I just found more patterns I NEED!

Things are really inspiring me to sew at the moment, nice new jackets, blouses, and even a skirt!

Butterick 5891 is an awesome jacket, imagine that in a grey linen. Or lightweight wool. I love the color of this version as well, so am going to keep my eyes open.


I adore this blouse too from Vogue, in the Today's Fit range. I've never made a blouse, so I'm looking forward to giving that one a go. Possibly from a silk. This working every day in a fabric store is a dangerous gig!


The skirt doesn't do much justice on the model, but fellow blogger Communicating With Fabric made up a version that looks absolutely amazing and I really would like to try it after seeing what she did with it. Check out her version here
 
I also just purchased the circle top from Papercut Patterns. She is a NZ girl (local, originally from where I live) and creates patterns that are "workroom inspired" so they have their own "pattern hook" etc. Shes a great designer so check her out. She also ships worldwide, for FREE!
I thought I might make the circle top in Merino, it only goes up to a size L so I am hoping I can grade it up a bit more to accommodate the chubby arms

No comments:

Post a Comment