Sunday, April 17, 2011

Call me crazy!

Because I'm heading there rather quickly!

I've just prewashed 11m of gorgeous fabric to cut curtains! First ever home dec project, it'll be interesting for sure.

Friday involved a jaunt to another town, for Spotlight (a bit like Joanns). I got the curtain fabric, and some lovely cotton sateen drill, so made another pair of Vogue pants. unfortunately after finishing them I ended up in the after hours for a few hours, with a lot of stomach and chest pains. Fibro related apparently.

So I'm yet to get pictures of the Project Nightmare from the other day, and the pants.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy. I hope you feel better soon! :(

    When you're up to it, I can't wait to see pictures, especially of your curtain fabric. I'm to make curtains for my Mom, and I just know she's going to pick out some hideously boring fabric. Although after I sew curtains for an entire wall of picture windows, I'm sure I'd hate any fabric she chooses!

    ReplyDelete