Thursday, April 17, 2014

Times have changed

It's amazing how things change.
3 years ago, if I'd made something for myself, I'd be sorting out photos for a blog post!
Now, 3 years on, I made smoething for myself a couple of weeks ago, and still haven't even remotely thought of getting photos for a blog post!
But miss Addison on the other hand? I've been sewing for her, and of course, that's who this blog post is about!

This is a pattern from Brindille and Twig, and I've made a few. Recently they updated their patterns, and so the size is a bit bigger than previously, I really like this as the original 3-6m is now feeling a bit snug on miss A who's now 4m. I love their patterns!

So this version is the updated 3-6m and it fits quite comfortably, with room to grow too.
I made a couple (the one with grey sleeves is because I ran out of cream lol!) from scrummy warm Merino fabric. Warm, but without the bulk! And gender neutral for if we have another baby, plus a wee tag in it so I know in the future what size it is.
The only change I am going to make in future is to make the front and back hems, wider. They are just over 6mm, and the snaps I have access to easily are 11mm, so they hang off the binding a bit.



Tasty hands!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I missed this. She's so adorable! Especially in that cute little onesi! :) I've kind of slowed down on blogging too, but I don't have the excuse of a cutie distracting me with adorable smiles and hand munching. Hope everything is wonderful in your world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been using Mr Benjamin financial team to help secure our first acreage block. We are happy with the professionalism In Financial Services Mr Benjamin and his loan company brings to the table with the loan rate of 2% interest rate that we use to get our loan from Mr Benjamin we are also doing a separate construction loan with them. Everything has been a breeze with the team behind Mr Benjamin which is  100%  of the way, and no question is too silly to ask. Would recommend this Loan officer to anyone looking for a loan at the low rate of 2% RIO!! Email Mr Benjamin and his team today for any kind of loan 247officedept@gmail.com      Whats-App Number  +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete